Tuesday 11 December 2012

Music magazine mood board


Fitting in with the overall genre of my music magazine (Pop) I have chosen these separate pieces from individual magazines in which I feel I would like to incorporate within my magazine. (Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, etc are all pop artist and have all been presented in these magazine in a pop kind of fashion. Most of the colours are bright and intriguing, the camera angles are mostly medium close ups giving a good detailed view of the artist themselves. The double page spreads are uniquely set out yet still show an organised manner, enabling readers to navigate their way through the magazine easily. The double page spreads are large and lexically detailed yet using black and white pictures and fonts mostly they still capture my attention true to a pop magazine, therefore taking all of the magazine clips on my mood board into consideration gives me a good idea design wise when it comes to my magazine, also better knowledge of pop magazine cultures.

No comments:

Post a Comment