Tuesday 11 December 2012

Magazine idea rest shots (Cover)

A sample of six taster test shots on this page show what kind of image I am looking for in the cover of my music magazine. Sticking true to medium close ups with the  acception of some full length shots I got my model to due classic 'Pop' poses such as flicking her hair, spinning around, hands on hips etc. Something that as many of the readers of my magazine are females they can aspire to be, the typical girly look, making the models facial expressions also always  happy and smiling again something classical to pop females, they way they are to be represented on pop covers, therefore the refined main image of my front cover will be something similar to these shots with more detail (and maybe colour in regards to the white and black backdrops, I may try some outdoor shots so that the scenery isn't so plain.)






No comments:

Post a Comment